Oh my. I’ve been busy on our facebook page but not very diligent about posting here. In fact it’s been almost a year to the day. Here’s a very brief review of what’s going on around here:
- Our cheesemaking classes have been packed and keeping us very busy. We continue to teach our 3-part series through the Institute of Domestic Technology. The fall series is mostly sold out at this point, but there is a new series starting in January 2013.
- Our cheesemaking classes have recently been featured in both Bon Appetit and Los Angeles Magazine! See our Press page for some links, but both of these complete pieces are only available in the print versions of the magazines.
- We had 4 perfect babies in the spring: Apple (in image), Poppyseed, Honeybee, and Chewy. There are many many photos of all 4 on our facebook page.
- We have been working toward opening our new restaurant in Altadena and recently finished the drawings for our Conditional Use Permit Application. We expect to file our application with LA County by the end of the year.
- We bought 70 acres in the Angeles National Forrest where we plan to expand our goating and make cheese for both of our restaurants. The new project is called Angeles Crest Creamery, and you can see photos here.
- Also, I continue to go to work every day as Director of Sales for Truesense Imaging.
When I review this list, I don’t feel so bad for not posting more!